Image Source: apocepoch.blogspot.com

23 June 2010

Like a "Bucket List" but Different

A bucket list is a "list of things to do before you die. Comes from the term "kicked the bucket" (urbandictionary.com). Well this is a list of things I'd like to do before the end of the world comes. And this list is not to be confused with a survival preparations to-do list.

There is no particular order and this list is based on the assumption that, what ever doomsday event happens, it doesn't kill me right away. If imminent death were the case, then I'd make a standard bucket list.

  1. Go to Disney Land (again).
  2. Eat lots of fatty foods and drink caffeinated drinks (I already do this so it doesn't count).
  3. Play video games all day and night, finally stopping early in the morning.
  4. Commit a nonviolent crime while there are still laws to be broken (maybe).
  5. Hang out with "friends" that would probably try to eat me later on once they run out of food.
  6. Go camping for a few nights just for fun.
  7. Take a road trip to the coast just for some clam chowder.
  8. Burn a $100 bill (no...wait. I'll save that one for after the collapse of civilization).
  9. Have an all night Jericho marathon.
  10. Make a practical list of things I need to do.
This is a short list but it is a start. So much to do before the end of life as we know it. Perhaps I will expand this list later.
Jericho - The Complete Series

No comments:

Post a Comment