There is no particular order and this list is based on the assumption that, what ever doomsday event happens, it doesn't kill me right away. If imminent death were the case, then I'd make a standard bucket list.
- Go to Disney Land (again).
Eat lots of fatty foods and drink caffeinated drinks(I already do this so it doesn't count).
- Play video games all day and night, finally stopping early in the morning.
- Commit a nonviolent crime while there are still laws to be broken (maybe).
- Hang out with "friends" that would probably try to eat me later on once they run out of food.
- Go camping for a few nights just for fun.
- Take a road trip to the coast just for some clam chowder.
- Burn a $100 bill (no...wait. I'll save that one for after the collapse of civilization).
- Have an all night Jericho marathon.
- Make a practical list of things I need to do.